Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Had an amazing revelation

I got so much exercise during the trip I must have lost at least two pounds. It was so beautiful on the island- it was just incredible. Despite the fact that I broke down and told two long time friends about my ED (Kinda, I just said I had a lot of food issues). It was like 3 in the morning and we were sitting by the water and talking. Somehow the discussion of Body image and Media, and "horror of modern weight expectation." And I burst into tears. I love them though, so it's okay. ANYWAY. I was looking at pictures of the trip on Facebook, and (being so extremely tired) I found a picture of a girl (profile view) standing on the rocks and filming the water. I was so excited because she was so thin, I thought she was perfect. And I spent over five minute's trying to figure out who she was before I finally realized, it was me.

1 comment: