Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

God, I had a weird day....

First day back since my vacation and it was SO STRESSFUL. God. I had a mini freak out because of complications involving my summer college classes. And I missed: Two drug searches, four senior pranks that caused evacuations, a car accident involving a friend.... and a huge mess involving my ex. I broke it off quick because I was afraid of being in a relationship and dealing with Anorexia at the same time. I couldn't tell him about it...but it's such a big part of my life so you can't get close to me without knowing about it. I mean, I still like him though despite it. We're friends for now, and he still wants to try and work it out eventually. So he did something stupid. While I was gone he went to a friends Prom as her date, then afterward they went back to her house with a group and got so drunk that he bordered on alcohol Poisoning. I mean shot after shot of straight vodka. This is a guy who never drinks much. Then they hooked up, and she might be pregnant (and it turns out she lives like right next to my house). >:( Then he almost died when he drove home drunk. People suck so much. I hate them ALL!!! Apparently he didn't want me to know (even though everyone else did!!!) but it slipped out. So pissed. So very pissed. He let me punch him though. So I guess that's nice. I don't know. Maybe I'm over reacting.

I better have lost some weight, I stuck to all of my new rules. SO PROUD OF MYSELF :D. I only ate fruit and a bit of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment