Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

My New Rules

Forbidden foods:
1. Sweets (no point in them- no nutritional value)
2. Bread
3. Dairy products (particularly butter, milk, and especially CHEESE!! NO CHEESE!!! Eggs and are an exception)
4. Pasta
5. Fried food
6. Salt

I will never eat these again. Ever.

Foods I can eat:

-Fruits and Veggies
- eggs (no more than two a day)
- salsa & pickles
- 20 calorie soup
- 4 crackers a day if needed
- gum
-zero calorie lemonaid

At most I can have 200 calories a day. I'm aiming for 20. I will burn off at least 500 calories everyday anyway, plus as many calories I eat. Every time I break a rule I will cut deeply in a very visible spot. That gives a lot more incentive because I don't like people to see the marks. I want to be 90 pounds by June 15th, and if I make it I can get a new piercing.

New rules. I have to get things right this time, or I will end up killing myself.

                                                            I will gladly die for this.

Sorry this post is so boring, I just had to write this down so I can't hide from it. I'm on the edge of a cliff and I have to make this work.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great rules! I have trouble staying away from bread, something in me craves it, strangely. And please, please stay safe with the cutting, I don't want you to get hurt! Good luck, stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally joining you on this one! good rules; i recently decided to do the same with the cutting, but please stay safe with it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete