Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ivonne Thein

I love her work. I was just looking through her 32-kilos album- I wish that these weren't photo shopped- they are so beautiful! All of her photography is wonderful. She does mostly portraits, and I love the way she portrays people. It's very thought provoking. One of her other shoots, "Icons" is my favorite. She blurs the photo so that the faces are not completely visible....I love her work. Sorry for the random photography tangent (one of my hobbies, maybe sometime I'll post my photo website. I just finished a gallery showing in January so that was fun)- it's just an epic Thinspo.
http://www.ivonnethein.com/en/art1_1.html
                                                                   I want to be her! :(

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous amazing pictures. thius made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a girl today with legs almost thin as this, I had to do a double take, for some reason I wanted to run up to her and I don't know...talk.
    When I see really thin people I feel compelled to befriend them.

    ReplyDelete