Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where Have I been? Let me tell you.

Okay, the past week has been crazy. I've been finishing up a hell of a lot of homework to end the quarter. We've been scheduling classes for next year (senior year)- I think I'm going to end up taking some college classes this summer and next year, which will be fun. I've been getting my group together for Interact (the volunteer club at my High School) because I'm planning a week long trip to volunteer at Camp Sunshine- A summer camp for kids with terminal or life threatening illnesses. I'm really excited, it will be nice to work with them. I got a job at a bakery starting in May (Ironic, the anorexic is going to be surrounded with cupcakes for the next two years of her life). I finally got my passport in the Mail so my family is planning our trip to Mexico!! Woot!! I started doing Zumba with a friend- and I LOVE IT, it's so much fun! I have been practicing for Tennis tryouts that will be held in a few weeks, I'm going for Varsity. And Finally the pit orchestra for the Spring musical "Into the Woods" Started practice on Thursday. I'm violin number 2, so I have about 80 pages to memorize. And I finally go my new violin! I love it so much, it has a beautiful sound. It was nearly $1000 (not too bad for a violin). I'm going to minor in concert violin in college so we figured I could upgrade from my old one now.

                                                                  Here it is:

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty :)

    I love new instruments. And then the older they get, the more memories they have. It's a win-win.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete