Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

So busy trying to get schoolwork done for the end of the quarter. I'm signing up for summer college courses, and applying for summer jobs- fun fun fun. So excited. I started editing my second novel, so hopefully I'll publish it in 2012-ish. Or at least before I graduate from High School. The Musical premiered last Thursday, and honestly playing for this show is the most fun I've had in a while. I'm thinking that I'm going to apply for the youth orchestra in the city next year, I really love playing in an Orchestra setting. Hmmm. What else. In the past few weeks, I got into a relationship with a friend. Then I broke it off because I wanted him to stay my friend. He didn't take it well as first, but I think things are getting better now. It was sooo stressful though. It hurt him, and that was terrible.

I don't know what happened, but something triggered me- I mean REALLY triggered me. Maybe it was a mix of things, but I'm starting to feel just as motivated as I used to be and I'm trying so hard to hang onto that feeling. I've been lost without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment