Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Came this close to Shoplifting

Dammit. So close. And there were no cameras, I checked, and no one was watching. All I wanted was a five dollar box of green tea diet pills. That's it, five dollars. My parents spend so much money on food from that place. I would have paid for them, I tried, but they card you. You have to be 18. I'm almost 17. Close enough. And the first box I grabbed was empty, SOMEONE HAD ALREADY STOLEN THE PILLS!!!! So I took another one, and I opened it up. So close. I could have just slipped it into my coat pocket and it would have been over. But no. I couldn't do it. Shit. I'm such a loser.

3 comments:

  1. drink a bunch a concentrated green tea! yamamotoyama brand is the strongest conventionally sold. and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to get "green tea extract" without ID.
    Or else order it online!
    Just get a prepaid visa if you need one and buy off amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get into the habit of stealing. It's really bad and it would be worse if you got caught. There are better ways to get what you want.

    ReplyDelete