Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm having Out of Body Experiences

For the past two weeks or so it's been happening more often than usual. I kinda feel like I'm floating above my body.....it's kinda like I'm awake but I feel like I'm dreaming, I can't distinguish the difference....I was done with all of my School work today, so I went for a 6 mile bike ride (I'm training for a cycling race) and then volunteered at the Animal Shelter. I still have an hour to kill before I have to go warn up my strings for the musical tonight so I'm probably gonna watch Weeds or something. Anyway, it happened again when I was riding my bike and I almost swerved into traffic. Totally freaked me out. I think I'm on the verge of fainting.

I had some strawberry's and honey for breakfast, (skipped lunch) and had a peanut butter toast (so I can hold up my violin tonight). I can't eat anymore today because my aunts staying over for the weekend and everyone is going to be watching to make sure I eat.

1 comment: