Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

I had a Dream

I dreamed that I had a special shower, and you set it to the weight you wanted, and you stepped in and the water ran through you and washed away all the fat until you weighed that much. 90 pounds. 90 pounds. 90 pounds.......I think that's the tune my heart beats now I've repeated it in my head so much. 90 90 90 90 90 90 90. Please god, make me 90. I think all of this comes from the fact I've been eating so many handfuls of green tea leaves. I keep imagining them expanding in my stomach and keeping me full. They are working well. I think my blood and insides must be green tea flavored now.

I babysat today- earned 45 dollars, it's going into my "car" fund. I've been looking for used ones online lately. There are three things that I desperately need to save up for: Car, College, and a puppy. Everyone needs a puppy. I babysat this 11-year-old who's 5'1 and 54 pounds. I was so jealous. She sat there eating Nutella sandwiches. I tried not to cry. 

1 comment: