Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Day

I've had some fruit (30 calories), a veggie dog (45 calories) with salsa (5 calories), and a spoonful of peanut butter (I don't want to think about it) and I'm done for the day- I'm doing a work out tape then I'm going to go volunteer at the animal shelter and finish some homework. Not bad. No carbs. Ever again. That's my plan.

100 calories burned per 5 minutes running up and down the stairs, 136 calories burned for every 8 glasses of ice water.... I think I'm going to concentrate on these to burn off the peanut butter.  God, I scare myself sometimes. After a while of obsession about weight loss, you start to notice that your mind just memorizes all these things. In recovery (to piss my doctor Jane off- I really hated her) I was frustrated because I wanted to know exactly how many calories a "normal person" needs to function without gaining weight. They wouldn't tell be anything, so in return I wanted to show them that they didn't need to tell me anything for my to know how many calories they were forcing into my mouth. So when I was eating I recited everything from memory as I ate "Banana is 110,  Scrambled eggs is 200, calories in whole milk 149 per cup..." Ha, the doctors didn't find it funny like the rest of us did. I mean, we all already knew this stuff, we ended up having a discussion about it. But Jane was like: "It's really twisted that you guy's know this by heart, this is something you need to work through." Ehh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment