Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where are my teeth!!?!?!? Oh yeah, the dentist took them. Happy Chinese New Year btw!

First day of my 65 calorie diet is a WIN! So proud guys. So proud. I'm missing school tomorrow (woot! No IB BIO!) cuz' I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. I was so freaked out about this, just because I'm sick of doctors messing with my teeth. They said they would back off once the braces were gone. Liars. Now I'm actually really excited, I have an excuse to fast for the whole weekend. Bring on the Novocaine!

Happy Chinese New year! :D I'm not Asian but I take an online Chinese course so one of our assignments is to celebrate- and I think you guy's should too! Chinese New Year is based on the idea of cleansing bad omens away and being clear and clean for the New Year. I spent all of yesterday cleaning the whole house (there is not a speck of dust in my room now) and drinking just water and green tea- AND IT FELT SO GREAT! I feel purified.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really great except for the wisdom teeth part. I had mine pulled out all at once and I looked like a chipmunk. No eating much thou <3
    Stay strong and enjoy the new new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You too! Oh yeah, I've been told to expect to look like a blow fish for the first few days- I'm gonna rock it though lol.

    ReplyDelete