Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Watched Black Swan Free Online

Okay, I was going to go see it with a friend on Sunday but I got impatient and watched it online... Wow, it was good, I'll give it that. But it wasn't..... I don't know, I wasn't very shocked, I could tell what was real and what wasn't...well until the very end. I thought they could have done a lot more to make the end more shocking. I don't know. It was really good, and definitely worth watching, Natalie Portman is just amazing. And it is SUCH a thinspo guys!

If any of you haven't watched it and really want to, here is the link to watch it on fastpass. You don't have to download anything. Under the heading "links" click the "watch this video" button next to WiseVid. Then click the giant "Continue to video button" on the next page. Then Click "yes let me watch" (it's rated R so they have to mark it as Mature content), then there will be a page with a video screen and an advertisement will pop up, so just hit "close to play. And voila. There you have Black Swan. There will also be a lot of pop up adds that you just delete... no big deal, no viruses or anything, it's just kinda complicated. Actually I'm not sure how it is legal. I could have watched it free online the day it came out if I had had time to do so. Fastpass is that amazing.

http://www.fastpasstv.com/movies/black-swan-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment