Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

lol my experience with the Salt Water Flush

Okay, so one day after getting out of "Recovery" I decided that I needed to purify my body and start over via the salt water flush (a laxative), so one day when I knew my mom would be at my brothers baseball game all day, I got on my bike and I rode to the local market to buy sea salt. Now, when I was mixing my two large glasses of water with the salt I somehow forgot that there was a certain amount that needed to be put in. Instead of measuring it out like a normal person I just kept putting spoonful after spoonful in until in was completely filled with the stuff, Then I downed one of the glasses and a small part of the other before I just couldn't take it anymore. I think -other then taking a gazillion chocolate laxatives and getting really sick from it- this was the most painfully stupid thing I have done for my ED. It was horrible. I was so sick. When my mom came home and found me shaking on the bathroom floor she had to call poison control because there was something wrong with my blood. To this day even looking at a can of Sea salt makes my nauseous. I wouldn't do that again for anything. As I'm writing this I feel awful because I tasted a spoonful of soup hat my mom had made with sea salt in it- it was an accident but I knew right away she had used it. Eeeeeewwwwwwwww. :( So naturally I blogged about it. I'm going to go wash my mouth out with mouthwash a few million times now in hopes that it will make this less awful. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment