Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Well.....update I guess

On why I haven't updated recently. I got my wisdom teeth out the week before last. It went okay at first but I ended up getting dry sockets (really painful) and they put this really gross stuff on my teeth... it's just really really bad. I've been eating a lot to try to get the taste to go away (I'm that desperate) it makes me feel so so so sick. Disgusting. And in turn- eating makes me hate life, so I've been cutting :( . I'm struggling to stay up to speed in school, but that's getting hard. Blah. I so sorry I haven't done any posts! And this one is lame! I will get back to one a day once I start feeling better. And then I can finally start eating 60 calories again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry sorry you aren't feeling so great :(
    Stay strong hun <3

    ReplyDelete