Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

UNBELIEVEABLE! Brothers are from HELL!

I have to rant about this, I'm trying not to kill my little brother (he's 14- not that little). He is a total video/computer game geek. He has it in his head that eveytime anyone is using a laptop in our house it makes his games go slow, so he's been yelling at everyone all day to get off the internet so he could play COD. Everytime he leaves his room he reminds us not to touch his controls or turn off his computer because it will mess up his game. I always respond: "Neil, I promise I'll never touch it, why would I?" I thought I was being repectful.

SO, for the past three hours everytime I left my laptop and went to get something or whatever, I came back and it was off. I was seriously freaked, I thought that my $1,000 MacBook Pro was broken. Finally I get back one time and the screen is also shut and I figure out that he had probably done it. Then I run into Neil's room and yell at him because he shut down everything I had been working on (including an essay I hadn't saved, FML). And his laptop was taken away. It took me twenty minutes later to connect all of the dots and realize that there was nothing wrong with my Laptop, every time I left the room he would run in and turn it off!!!!! WTF??? SO PISSED right now! He's such a selfish douche-bag. His entire life is those stupid games. So what am I going to do next time he leaves his room and leaves his computer and PS3 on? Yep, that's right. An eye for an eye. He's going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment