Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Movie Night

Going to a friends house tonight, we're having a movie night. I have to make brownies soon for them. Gah. Everyone is going to expect me to eat pizza. I've already eaten way too much today. My dad was home so he made me eat veggie bacon (80 calories) and waffles (gag) and a veggie wrap. I kinda want to bang my head against the wall. Things will be easier when I go back to school. At least them I can skip breakfast and lunch without my parents bothering me. I started looking through my old records today (I collect them and just got a bunch more) and found Bryan Adams, Heart, INXS, and Fleetwood Mac. Win!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha INXS win!!!! i hope u have a fun night stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! :) I've been playing them all day!

    ReplyDelete