Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My new plan!

I had a huge panic attack last night, I was so disgusted with my body. I need to get under 100 pounds, I've been trapped at 101 for weeks. SO, new plan. Starting tomorrow- my parents watch me, and it's a snow day so I can't get out of eating almost every meal :(.  -February 3rd.  I will be 95 pounds by  February 11, and I will be 90 pounds by the 25th. I want to go down to about 88 pounds to be safe, and then I will start working my way up to 800 calories to maintain. Here is my menu:

Breakfast: Tea (Green tea), gum
Lunch: Gum (basically, I can have as much gum as needed)
Snack: Tea, Gum, 2 pickles- 5 calories each
Dinner: (This must be around 5-6 pm) 1 veggie dog- NO BUN- w/fresh salsa and mustard- 50 calories
After dinner- Tea, gum

All together this is a 60 calorie day. *crosses fingers* This is very little. The least I've been able to do is 100 calories a day, but for some reason this magical thing happened- I don't get hungry anymore. So this should be good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment